We are proud to provide a safe and secure environment for your sensual, adult only, clothing optional vacation. To help insure that every guest is able to fully enjoy their "Desire" experience, we ask that you respect the guidelines below. If you have any questions or comments, the can be directed to Guest Services or the Front Desk while you are at the resort.
- Check-in is at 3:00 PM and check-out is at 11:00 AM. However, guests have a 1 hour allowance for check-out until 12:00 PM.
- Please dress appropriately in all the restaurants of Desire.
- We have created an open-minded ambiance at Desire, but drug use is strictly prohibited.
- Due to the nature of our Resort, please respect all guests. Taking photos or videos in public areas is NOT permitted.
- Please refrain from sexual activities in public areas.
- Please treat all guests with the utmost respect, and remember the Golden Rule: 'NO' means 'NO'.
- The reservation of the Palapa Beds is permitted (extra charge). If belongings are found on the beds or beach chairs, they will be sent to the Front Desk as Lost & Found.
- The Hotel provides an in-room safe deposit box. Please use it to store all valuables when you are not in your room.
- The Hotel is not responsible for lost item left out of the safety deposit box.
- We are proud to provide you a secure, open-minded climate in which you will fully enjoy your Desire vacation. However, it is a firm company policy that all staff members are strictly forbidden from interacting intimately with guests; otherwise, they will be immediately dismissed.